[EPEL-devel] python-six missing in epel6?

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:26:36 UTC 2015

On 08/12/2015 02:30 PM, Mátyás Selmeci wrote:
> Hi,
> I can no longer find the package "python-six" in EPEL 6. This is a
> requirement for installing mock. I didn't see it in the orphaned list -
> what happened?
> Thanks,
> -Mat

It got yanked a few days ago. It broke a LOT of python packages that
depend on it (whoever yanked it apparently didn't bother to check which
packages still depend on it...not the first time EPEL has done this
recently). Fortunately, I sync my own mirrors and I don't delete
packages. :-)

If you need it, I can send it to you.

~Stack~