[FAmSCo] FOSDEM '11

Gent Thaçi gentthaqi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:56:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

-I just checked Austrian (pretty much the same with other airlines) for
plane tickets (economy ones) and it costs a lot of money :( = € 734.34
outbound and return flight. I think you can find cheaper flights on
expedia.com

how do you plan to travel, by plane?

> if yes - please find out how much you need for your travel

-About the ticket will open as soon as I can, I will be for the weekend in
Slovenia for Mozilla Balkans Meetup. Btw I had no problems for booking the
ticket through expedia.com. About the ticket creation will do it in upcoming
days.

-Expect that I am willing to get/pay for my ambassador t-shirt if something
is produced until then!

Attendig FOSDEM would also be a good opportunity to hand over your
> request from
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/101

I also need to apply for visa at the embassy of Belgium here in Prishtina
one month before the trip!

Thanks a lot for considering my request, I am really thankful for that.

Regards,
Gent

--
Gent