Problem with kontact on Fedora 14

Fabio Canepa fabio.canepa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:33:32 UTC 2010

Hi,
I've installed Fedora 14 and I've some problems with my IMAP account in
kontact.
1) Whenever I start kontact some mail are not retrieved correctly and there
is an "Unknow" group where these messages are shown with "Unknow" subject,
"unknown" sender and "unknown" date. If I read the "unknow" messages the
missing data are retrieved correctly and then the "unknow" group disappear.

2) Sometime when I start kontact i get the following error:

Error while retrieving messages.

The process for the imaps://XXXX protocol died unexpectedly.

I didn't have this problem on Fedora 13 updated with kde 4.5 form
update-testing. Is something related to qt 4.7 ?

Cheers,

--
Fabio