Printer Configuration no longer integrated in System Settings?

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:11:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

When I open Printer Configuration in System Settings I get an authentication
dialog box asking for my root password (not my user - sudo - password). After
entering the password a new box opens with all printers and settings and the
window in System Settings changes to "Resize and Rotate your display". The
System Settings window is 'empty' and all controls are disabled (greyed out).
The only option I have is closing System Settings.

Anyone else have seen this? Are here one or more bugs, what components?

Thanks,

Martin Kho

I'm using F15 (KDE 4.6.5) no testing or kde-redhat repository.