Disabling unused speller language variants

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:08:44 UTC 2012

Hello

  Is there a way to disable (remove) non required speller variants
(say English has much more variants than I need)?
  To be more precise, I would like to leave just one English variant
displayed in all KDE apps (say kmail, kwrite, konqueror etc.).

  Couldn't find anything on google... Tried looking at aspell/hunspell
documentation with no luck... because I do not understand where does
KDE get a list of languages anyway.

  Thank you

P.S. f15, kde4.6.5 (will upgrade soon so if it is possible in
f16/kde4.8 - it's fine too)

--
Tomas Straupis