Why Firefox is not a good choice of browser for a KDE/Plasma-based product

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 3 03:12:16 UTC 2014

On 04/02/14 21:27, Kevin Kofler wrote:
<>

> 2 more:
> * Firefox takes a lot more space on the live image than a browser that
>    reuses KDE components. The firefox package is 50 MiB compressed, that's 10
>    times the size of Rekonq, 25 times the size of Konqueror. And that does
>    not even include the dependencies, which you also have to add.

> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich#Proposition_8_donation

whoa, horse.

so, are you saying people should be against firefox because the author
is a faggot?

then maybe we should all stop using anything that relies on javascript.

i am not saying that 'lgbt' is ok, but, i do not judge any man or woman
who is same sex oriented. that is something that is best left to God.

if you do pass judgment on someone, other than as a juror, in a court
of law, then you are marking yourself for supreme judgment.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.