This Subthread Stops Now.

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 3 13:52:46 UTC 2014

First: using slurs and derogatory language is COMPLETELY unacceptable on
Fedora mailing lists. Please see <https://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct>

Second: exhibiting bias against other members of the community is not being
excellent to each other, and is contrary to our basic Friends foundation.

Let's stick to KDE-related topics here. If you want to take other
discussions and disagreements off-list, fine, but please consider the above;
I suggest taking a little time to cool off.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"