FUDCon - web form

Chris Tyler ctyler at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 22 04:35:44 UTC 2009

Just an FYI -- so far there's been two registrations via the alternate
web form I set up for people having trouble with the wiki. I've
transferred their names to the wiki and will watch for additional names.
I'll also ping these two by mail to find out what kept them from
registering in the regular way.

In other news, I just heard that the skating at Nathan Phillips Square
opened today and the Cavalcade of Lights opens there next weekend, so
we're in good shape for Andrew's skating party Sunday evening (woot!).

-Chris