Q3 FUDCon budget

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 01:14:44 UTC 2009

Hi list,

The CommArch team has $5k set aside in its budget for FUDCon Toronto
costs in Q3 (September - November), and another $10k set aside in Q4
(December - February).

I'd like to spend the $5k on stuff that it makes sense to pre-pay, which
means that I'd like to sort out all of the sponsored airfare that we are
on the hook for, and then go from there with what's left on other costs.

Is that something Paul and I should work on off-list, or would you
prefer another way?  I'm ready to have a conversation in any venue or
wiki page that is preferred.

--Max