FUDCon Tempe planning recap 2010-09-14

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:24:00 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone for attending, especially after a subsidy meeting a
couple hours prior.  We're making *GREAT* headway on FUDCon Tempe and
I'm convinced this is going to be a fantastic event.

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2010-09-14/fudcon_tempe_planning.2010-09-14-19.03.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2010-09-14/fudcon_tempe_planning.2010-09-14-19.03.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2010-09-14/fudcon_tempe_planning.2010-09-14-19.03.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 19:04:09)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/report/9 <-- Agenda
    (stickster, 19:05:29)

* https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/48 (Google contact at
  OLF)  (stickster, 19:06:26)
  * ACTION: stickster to assign ticket 48 with update  (stickster,
    19:13:33)

* https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/49 (GoDaddy
  sponsorship)  (stickster, 19:14:14)
  * ACTION: stickster Set ticket 49 to check back in 2 weeks for status
    (stickster, 19:18:10)

* https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/43 (Underage patrons
  at Sparky's Den)  (stickster, 19:18:41)
  * ACTION: rbergeron Update ticket for status next week, 9/21
    (stickster, 19:19:47)

* https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/19 (Internet pipe at
  hotel)  (stickster, 19:20:00)
  * stickster found contact and relayed to rrix's friend Zach and jsmith
    to relay to his guy  (stickster, 19:21:17)
  * jsmith has relayed contact information to his guy  (jsmith,
    19:21:37)
  * ACTION: We'll check back about an on-site survey in one week
    (stickster, 19:24:05)

* https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/47 (Prospectus)
  (stickster, 19:24:25)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011_logistics#Event_Sponsorship
    (stickster, 19:25:19)
  * there are two documents sketched out, a prospectus and a sponsorship
    offering  (stickster, 19:26:02)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011_prospectus
    <-- Prospectus  (stickster, 19:26:12)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011_sponsorships
    <-- Sponsorship offerings  (stickster, 19:26:25)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2010-September/001121.html
    (rbergeron, 19:29:15)
  * ACTION: Continue to whittle on prospectus on list and IRC after this
    meeting  (stickster, 19:35:32)

* AOB (all other business)  (stickster, 19:35:36)
  * Lanyards are on their way, thanks to inode0  (stickster, 19:39:22)

Meeting ended at 19:42:25 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster to assign ticket 48 with update
* stickster Set ticket 49 to check back in 2 weeks for status
* rbergeron Update ticket for status next week, 9/21
* We'll check back about an on-site survey in one week
* Continue to whittle on prospectus on list and IRC after this meeting

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron Update ticket for status next week, 9/21
* stickster
  * stickster to assign ticket 48 with update
  * stickster Set ticket 49 to check back in 2 weeks for status
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * We'll check back about an on-site survey in one week
  * Continue to whittle on prospectus on list and IRC after this meeting

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* stickster (84)
* rbergeron (30)