[Fedora-haskell-list] Headsup: haskell ghc-7.0.4 going into rawhide

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 06:28:49 UTC 2011

> and also the new ghc_excluded_archs macro that has been added to
> redhat-rpm-config (currently in rawhide).

Sorry seems I was a bit too eager.
After discussion with rel-eng this has been reverted to ghc_arches.

I have push cabal2spec-0.23.2 to rawhide and will also
put it into updates-testing for current releases:
it now reads:

ExclusiveArch:  %{ghc_arches}

(I voted for ghc_archs but you can't win them all.;)

Packages which do not build on ppc64 (because it is not bootstrapped for template-haskell)
should additionally add "ExcludeArch: ppc64" (there are only a handful).

> I [hope a coming] release of cabal2spec might be able to help with
> filling in @DEPENDENCIES@,
> but for now please refer to the current package requires, hackage and
> .cabal file.

Jens