[fedora-india] FUDCon APAC bids are about to start

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:14:14 UTC 2011

On 05/24/2011 12:11 PM, Suchakra wrote:
> I have had a discussion with Prof Abhijit on this a few months back
> and discussed the same with Rahul too. There is no problem on our
> side. Even the wi-fi issue (which was there before) is supposedly
> going to be solved too. If CoEP is finalized as the venue then I'll
> start pacing things up accordingly.

If I don't get a alternative and better venue proposal along with
someone taking ownership of that by the end of this week, I am inclined
to go with COEP.  Meanwhile , I have updated the wiki with the tentative
initial budget we will be granted if we win a bid.   In short,  we have
to plan within 15000 US Dollars

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2011-May/002350.html

Let's start filling up the schedule.