Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Rick Kersten

Rick Kersten rick.kersten at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 02:18:44 UTC 2011

IRC Handle:  Backdraft

Currently employed as an AIX and RedHat Systems Administrator for the past
couple of years.  I have my SysAdmin and Engineer Certifications from Red
Hat, but the environment that I work in is restricted to a few (6-8)
servers at any given time.  I'm interested in learning an environment that
is larger and more varied than the one I'm in now, since I pretty much just
maintain 6 copies of a single server and a few other systems as required.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a 95% Windows shop, so the likelihood of
converting or expanding my realm is minimal.  I expect I'll be available at
least 5-10 hours a week on US Central (UTC -06:00) time.

Rick Kersten