Summary/Minutes from today's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2013-09-12)

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 08:25:04 UTC 2013

On 09/13/2013 06:40 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I think we can pretty much look at opening it up where it is, then see
> how things are resource wise before announcing it more widely?

*nod*
Only thing what worries me is disk space.
Currently I have from Fedora Cloud 200 GB. According to my calculations this will last 20 days.
So I'm looking for more disk space now. I know I can get little bit more from Fedora Cloud, but I'm looking for
something in order of terabytes. I have some negotiations running right now, we will see...
But if you know about few terabytes which are laying around, then let me know :)

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys