July status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

Libert R Schmidt rschmidt.zalles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:02:34 UTC 2014

0. Whats your fedora account system login?

lrsz

1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?

Not yet but I want to

2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
to more?

I´m planning to looking around to make my decisions

3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
'easyfix' tickets?
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

I looked at them but I was not able  to contribute, I mean not yet ....

4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?

Yes , please

5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?

I tried to connect to the server but I got a problem with the credentials
and I just ask in the IRC
channel but I haven´t found the solution.

6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?

The hardest part of getting involved is see where you can help,
I can see that there is so much work to do but before to start to help
I need to be involved with the projects and that´s what I´m currently doing.

7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?

I haven´t assisted the irc meetings yet

8. What is your favorite movie of all time?

LOTR