Atomic status

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Fri Jul 18 14:37:42 UTC 2014

At a high level, it feels to me like what we really want for Atomic is a
"staging" release.  We need something where interested parties can try
it, provide feedback, and we can iterate.

But we just don't have a way to do this right now.  There's COPR for RPM
content, which works well, but we don't (to my knowledge) have a way to
create a fork of Koji itself to try patches there and distribute that
content.  Or do we?  Would the alternative architecture approach work
here?

Hmm, maybe I should just be doing this on the existing
atomic01.qa.fedoraproject.org box - just start running more
infrastructure there.  But that doesn't solve the mirroring problem
though.