[fedora-java] RFC: Updating to XMvn 1.0.x and javapackages-3.x to F20

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 16:25:23 UTC 2013

I am planning to start update of our Maven build support in F20 to latest. We
added several useful features in past 2 months as was mentioned in release notes
and it would be better to allow maintainers to keep identical spec files across
at least latest release & rawhide.

I will start doing builds tomorrow and putting them into buildroot overrides.
Approximately 10 packages will need a rebuild due to classifier support, after
that I am going to create an update in bodhi.

If you have any outstanding serious issues in current rawhide versions let us
know. Other than that...enjoy

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience

PGP: 7B087241