Dbus upgrade?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:52:06 UTC 2010

Hi Dieter,

> 2. the items hit the most are disabled by default, like
>  a. the krunner nepomuk plugin
>  b. dolphin's nepomuk-related panel/pane (forget what it's called exactly).
>
> a/b are the only examples that I'm aware of that we've documented.  If there
> are others, please do enlighten us, so we can also track those issues as
> well.

* Bug 232054 - Dolphin often hangs since the KMetaData merge (I
experience this with dlophin's nepomuk-related panel disabled)
* Bug 233632 - spontaneous plasma crash in dbus code (experienced a few times)
* Bug 208921 - Dolphin Qt-dbus random crashes (Nepom...

It might be kde-4.4 is also affected, however I haven't noticed a single time.
With kde-4.5.2 + fedora-13-updates-testing at least my system still
doesn't work smooth.

Thanks, Clemens