Request for review - new desktop groups

Fl at sh Fl at sh
Sat Aug 18 12:04:02 UTC 2012

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 12:36:46 +0200
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> Thanks for the list, some of that stuff should indeed be in the base KDE
> Plasma Desktop group (but not all!):

Sorry,
sane-backends-libs phonon-backend-gstreamer packages
not for pure Fedora (I`m do it for remix with rpmfusion
repo, which added some dependencies).

About konsole, kwrite, plasma-scriptengine-python packages --
Yes, reinsure myself.

About system-config-firewall, system-config-firewall-base,
k3b, kde-partitionmanager packages -- Sorry, maybe I confused
the idea of ​​installing the system on groups with the idea
of ​​installing the necessary (usually) a minimum packages.

Nevertheless, it would be good if there exists a @kde-base
(or -minimal, or -<same_name>) Group, because it gives more
flexibility when installing and using KDE in Fedora.
--
Fl at sh