[Fedora-legal-list] Fedora Inro/Outro Video Contest

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Sat Apr 14 07:11:35 UTC 2012

Hi,
Fedora-Video team ([1]) wanted to organize a contest for Inro /Outro Contest whose details can be found at ([2]) . The point at which we are currently stuck is what we can give to the winners we have things such as Fedora T-shirts  in our mind as different countries has different rules .
That's why we are still not very sure , so any suggestions and help is most welcomed here .

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Video
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro

The contest page is yet not complete and modifications are still need to be done on the same .

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan