[Fedora-livecd-list] Making content available on both sides of the live CD

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Tue Feb 5 00:41:39 UTC 2008

I think you're looking for something like this.  If bob had a file
called 'my_file.html' in his home directory, he'd do this to copy it to
the root of the cd:

%post --nochroot
cp /home/bob/my_file.html $LIVE_ROOT/

fwiw, we had a more thorough discussion of this about a week ago on the
list.

Tim

--
Tim Wood, CLP, RHCT

The Data Wranglers
Web, Database & more since    since 1994
www.datawranglers.com