FUDCon website

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 10:02:21 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:11:44AM +0530, tuxdna wrote:
> > Let us host the static pages immediately. We need hosting space for the same.
> >

> Let me gather the dates for upcoming events here:
>  * FUDCon Milan 2011 [1] - 30th of September, 2011 - 2nd of October, 2011
>  * FUDCon India 2011 [2]  -  4th of November, 2011 -  6th of November, 2011
>
> Since FUDCon Milan is going to happen earlier, we need to get the website up
> before this event.
>
> We have roughly 60 days for FUDCon Milan to happen, so we must try to
> pull a website in a next couple of weeks.
>
> I believe that there were some plans for FADs as well. Anyone knows the dates?

We should note that event details change regularly, and the wiki
*does* provide us an easy way to coordinate and collaborate. We might
want to have the organizers track the details on the wiki (easy
editing), then do regular manual updates to the static pages from that
content.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org