Intro & observations

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo davidsonpaulo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:46:19 UTC 2007

2007/8/21, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:
> Many developers prefer using command line programs for various reasons.

Yes, but we [the developers] are the minority. We never can forget this.

> So while you can document the graphical utilities better, the command
> line variants need to be retained.

Right, this is part of the Free Software philosophy, that is, "do
things the way you want", not "I don't care if there is another way to
do that, do it the way I did".

> Feel free to edit the wiki and
> document using seahorse as a method there.

Yes, I'll do that soon. :-)

> Did you file a bug report? If not please do so at
> http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure

I'm not sure if this can be considered a bug because both Seahorse and
signature verification works as they were programmed to. I think this
is an issue for a feature request, not a bug report. Anyway, I'll send
a report using this channel (unless exists another more appropriate),
because just talking helps nobody.

Thanks,

Davidson