four f's iconography

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 22 18:03:29 UTC 2008

On 22 Aug 2008, at 17:05, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> So in the marketing meeting we briefly discussed the status of the
> Four F's posters and such. I think the best idea is to use the
> design of the three fedora principles posters we have now, but
> instead make them focus on the four F's, and replace the Fedora logo
> parts in the posters with icons specifically drawn to represent the
> four f's.

One thing that I mentioned briefly last night before you arrived was
whether developing new graphics to project what the project stands for
risks diluting our brand? With the new graphics and slogan + the
current logo (which we're not changing, right?), we have two different
ideas that we're putting across to people.

I kind of wish I'd thought of this back when we originally discussed
them, although it might be a complete non-issue anyway.

Jon