Keyword Optimization on FP / Self-Introduction: Garland Binns

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:26:16 UTC 2010

Garland! I'm delighted you're here - we would -love- some help /
brainpower on keyword optimization.

You're here at a great time - we're getting ready to ship out F13 in
less than a month, at which point we'll be launching directly into F14
planning and new ideas - and optimization is definitely something we
want to focus on.

I have a longer mail coming after $lifestuff is wrapped up for the day
- but I wanted to say welcome, and we're really glad you want to
contribute!

Cheers,

-robyn

--