Self-Introduction: Alexandros Karagiannakis

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 19:27:57 UTC 2010

On 04/26/2010 05:05 PM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> 2010/4/26 Alexandros Karagiannakis<alexandrinho.k at gmail.com>:
>> Hi,  my name is  Alexandros Karagiannakis  and I live in Athens, Greece. My
>> Fedora Account System (FAS) username is alekaragiannakis, and my IRC nick is
>> also alekaragiannakis.

Welcome, Alex! Apologies for the belated reply. :) I see that Robyn's
already sponsored you for the Marketing FAS group, so you're all set -
have you found a project to get started with in Marketing yet?

One thing we need to be thinking a lot about in the next few weeks is
what our outreach strategy is going to be for international press - what
materials do we need to get translated and into the hands of local
ambassadors, and how will that happen? What journalists should we talk
to in which regions, and who can step up to contact them?

Cheers,

--Mel