SCALE 8x publicity

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 11:51:32 UTC 2010

Hy,

here are my 0,02Cents...

> Here's a paragraph that can be used or tweaked for press materials.
> Bounce back suggested fixes, thanks!
>
> <para>
>
> On the Friday of SCALE 8x special events, Fedora Project contributors
> are conducting a Fedora Activity Day (FAD).  The focus of this FAD is
> preparing the Fedora Project/JBoss.org joint mentoring organization
> for the upcoming 2010 Google Summer of Code.  The team plans to create
> process and how-to content, find and solve mentor problems, and
> educate the wider JBoss.org and Fedora projects about how
> participation is conducted this year.  The work prepares the
> organizations for the goal of improving capacity for more students and
> mentors.
>
> </para>

Sounds good.
Is it possible to include some persons names or write it a bit more
personal like "The team around Karsten Wade [and XYZ], a Redhat Worker
and Fedora Enthusiast, plans to create process [...]".
Also I think thats a small snippet on what is going on on SCALE and the
text can focus in one other paragraph a bit deeper at the point what
Redhat/JBoss/Fedora can do for Organisations (because it was mentioned
in the sentence "The work prepares the organisations [...] <-- wich ones?].

best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer @ fedoraproject.org
freedom | friends | feature | first