Marketing activities

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:56:07 UTC 2013

On 8/29/2013 11:09 PM, Gabriele Trombini @mailga wrote:

> Hello Joe, thanks for reply.
>
> [snip]
>
> > Usually people step up for tasks that interest them, it's hard to
>
> > assign things to volunteers if they're not already motivated to do those
>
> > things.
>

> > But perhaps we could start identifying areas of need and asking for
>
> > volunteers a little more aggressively.
>
> That's the goal!

In my opinion, in order to start assigning tasks to magazine editors, we
need to get more contributors before start doing that. But I support
this idea, cause we could add people in groups in the magazine
(WordPress supports that). And that could also do our life easier,
because each one would know on what to work on.

Zacharias