Mooooove your eyes over here: F18 release announcement. Translations feedback appreciated as well....

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:28:58 UTC 2013

IMHO,I think that the plan can make sense perfectly.But I have something
want to tell.

In f17 times or earlier.... Many people never care about what the release
announcement says,because

1)He or she has already known the new features of Fedora {number} when the
new features was freezed,so he or she don't want to waste time.

2)FYI, lengthy... (skip f18 one,it's longer...; )

3)New features are useless for them.

4)Those people who want the new features are looking for something worth
helping them getting their work quickly, but announcement is not the best
solution.

Fortunately, after comparing to f17 release announcement, I found the f18
announcement is a disparate one.

I can promise that more people will read this release because it's
detailed.People want to read something can be "read",not the boring
instructions.

I hope the final one or f19's can has pictures alternated, sometimes it
helps people move their sights.....I think no matter the reader is a geek
or just a common user or a newbie, he or she can find the things
wanted.Geeks just read the subtitles,newbies may have interests on the
texts below the subtitles.

Or we can have a short interview of new features, then we start a new
paragraph that explaining what these really are.

I'm a translator of zh-cn.
Well, for translations commented-out idea,I will say that it's useful for
some people.These people will read a better-readable one,but, some
translators will translate just like the original source...even the
jokes....:)  Unfortunately they don't know how to re-write the original
source in a better way.

BTW,moooooo sound in Chinese can just be a word boldly.......Though I
understand its meaning.....After translating this word is no
cow-related.....Why there suddenly has a cow?   ;)