Fedora marketing is dead

Giuseppe Pignataro anubisteam01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:33:36 UTC 2014

Hi Giannis and all the others,
Thanks for yours contribution.
I know that I have exaggerated on the title and on what I have writed.
I understand your position and I think the marketing team have made a good
work. But I believe that we need a little more to make difference.

More marketing strategies are needed. I see marketing as a little "war".
This is nothing about flame or by disapproving what good the marketing team
have made.

I like the same core values that you like of Fedora.

But more people need to know this and spread the word.