[Magazine] [Time Sensitive!] LetsEncrypt Article

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:28:00 UTC 2015

On 3 Dec 2015 14:20, "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/03/2015 09:03 AM, Joseph Pesco wrote:
>>
>> Hello;
>> I've got some time today.  Perhaps I can read something on my next trip
>> to Starbucks..., and I've just been to the website.  Just point me in
>> the correct direction.
>>
>> Joe
>

> Hey Joe!
>
> I think the question we're looking at answering now is we want to shorten
this article to a general, "hey, look at this cool new thing" sort of
article or if we want to just aim to publish it later with the full
information and details about how to use it in Fedora.

> I suppose we could do both. If you're free at 22:00 UTC (5pm US EST), you
should stop by the Magazine editorial board meeting in #fedora-meeting on
freenode.

Thanks to the outstanding effort by the co-maintainers today (nb in
particular I'm looking at you) letsencrypt has a tested F23 build which
should be going out at the next sign and push.

Work is ongoing for the EPEL builds (they are a fair bit messier to deal
with).

I've had some other good news tonight so heading out fit a meal with my
missus to celebrate that.

I'll polish up the draft article to refer to the previous open beta
announcement one and give it a final polish (with screenshots!)
tonight/tomorrow.

If someone can review it tomorrow evening (or Thursday) we should be able
to schedule it appropriately after that.

Cheers

James