Fedora 18 Resume and suspend scripts.. How do I do this.

Kevin Daly kedaly7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:39:57 UTC 2013

Thanks, I will definitely post something on the Wiki when I have some time..

I'll try with tuned balanced vs powersave see what happens..

I originally ordered this laptop because it was certified with Ubuntu
(Sputnik) and supported on Dell.. But since I extensively use Ovirt and
spice-xpi, I found that the spice-xpi packages didn't work very well in
Ubuntu, and It was difficult to compile more up to date packages.. So I
switched back to Fedora..

The issue was that with Fedora the battery was terrible 7 hours in Windows
8 to 3 hours in Fedora (5 to 6 in Ubuntu).. I've just set up tuned so I
don't know if that will make any difference, hope it does.

I will file a bug as well.