should we be worried or status fedora ppc

james rooker james_l_rooker at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 23:40:11 UTC 2007

Does secondary status mean it will be harder to get
ppc rpm packages? Or harder to get ppc version iso
images?
Guess we should be hoping the PS3 use as a linux box
really takes off or XBOX 360 gets hacked to use ppc
linux -- so that the powers that be may see fit to
keep ppc arch in the mainstream. Does Fedora PPC get
any real help at all from IBM or YellowDog considering
both use ppc linux and fedora as a base quite
extensively??

Thanks-
James.