F14 - NVIDIA & Labels

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:22:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

Apart from the usual $HOME/.local/share/Trash mislabeled files warnings
I'm getting (same as F12) these for /dev/nvidia* on Fedora 14:

  /dev/nvidia0 from system_u:object_r:device_t:s0 to
system_u:object_r:xserver_misc_device_t:s0

/dev/nvidiactl from system_u:object_r:device_t:s0 to
system_u:object_r:xserver_misc_device_t:s0

I don't know...maybe UDEV doesn't have the proper transition rules to
create xserver_misc_device_t on directoy device_t?  I fix the labels but
when I restart they're created again with device_t.

The desktop runs fine. It's just that obsession to have all files
properly labeled :)

Regards,
Jorge