Server Product media for Ambassador work

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Sep 11 03:03:28 UTC 2014

Hi friends,

F21 is coming.
As usual, Ambassadors will organize release parties and other events and
activities and they will distribute media there.

As we discussed in Technical Specs [1], Install media for Server would
be Netinst and Local one.
I think people will prefer the local one to distribute in such events
and it is for Server product only, not mixed to any others (Workstation,
etc.)

Workstation user range is wider, of course but it is worth to distribute
Server media in such those events (maybe lesser), I think.

Any ideas and comments?

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server/Technical_Specification#Supported_Architectures_and_Install_Media