Google Summer of Code'13 - Introduction

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:47:16 UTC 2013

Received a mail from you a few days back where you expressed your interest
in discussing a few particulars regarding the project, well I am looking
forward to hear from you.

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Scieence University,Shibpur
github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick
twitter:-https://twitter.com/avikpalme