redhat recommends windows

Jason Kurtz jkurtz at noguska.com
Tue Nov 4 21:47:57 UTC 2003

Hmm,

 Lets see, redhat released public versions and let the users test then
and find the bugs. Then they released Enterprise versions for profit.
Last time I checked THE GPL it said.

2.  You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of
it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute
such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided
that you also meet all of these conditions:

* a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices
stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.

* b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in
whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part
thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties
under the terms of this License.

Wheres my free copy of enterprise lmao.

Just a rant.....

Now back to the main issue at hand currently I admin quite a few
systems. A good deal of my customers run advanced server, 7.3. etc etc.
I'm planning on switching all of them to debian starting the beginning
of the year. This is utter bullshit, to just up and say oh where no
longer going to support 8.0 where dropping it in April. If there going
to treat there largest customer base this way then they can kiss my
geeky white ass. I will no longer recommend them for enterprise
applications. They can go, oh btw where no longer supporting advanced
server in three months. I would rather change from redhat now than risk
that in the future..

--
Regards,

Jason Kurtz