Flash On x86_64 Fedora 13

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:15:53 UTC 2010

On 05/19/2010 11:45 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

> I understand why you're suggesting this but I cannot stand web fora.
> They require me reloading a webpage and searching for changed
> items and they don't tie into the interface I use for all
> other communication (namely my email).
>
> I objected when the suggestion of a forum came up before for precisely
> this reason and I've not used it for that reason.
>
> I'm sorry.
> -sv

Webforums do make it easier to get help rather than provide help.  It
takes me a lot of time to actually go through postings in fedora forum
compared to answering questions in the mailing list.  Push vs pull and
all that but I do the little bit that I can so as to better gauge end
user troubles.

Rahul