[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 ON_QA Blocker bugs needing verification

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 22:19:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 12:49 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > I believe we can't really test the ones in anaconda until images with
> > anaconda 14.19 are available - TC1?
>
> I checked this morning and 14.19 is not yet in the repo for development/14/
>
> Do we know when this will a) hit the mirrors, and b) when a build will
> be done that includes this version?

it happens the other way around; we do a build before it hits the
mirrors. It won't hit the mirrors until it passes critpath criteria and
we can't test it and file feedback until we have a build to test with.

So, TC1 (the real one) includes this build. People can test it and file
karma. If it gets sufficient karma, it'll go stable.