Questions about Fusion Linux

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:15:59 UTC 2010

On 10/21/2010 10:11 AM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Your message reads to me like no matter what you don't wan't any bug
> reports even if they help Fedora and like you are trying to start a
> flame.

That's very interesting.

Care to explain how you reach that conclusion that I of all people don't
want any bug reports reported to bugzilla?

And then you dare say i'm starting a flame which is very very
interesting especially since I was not the one that told users lie to
the community and say that they were are using Fedora 14 when in fact
they are not<sigh>

You dont even show community the respect in having documentation
available to look at on how exactly you're remix deviates from Fedora
encase any community members finds himself in the need of helping or
diagnose a problem that is "Fusion Linux" related like other remixes
like Omega do.

Anyway you could have simple asked the community what was the best
course of action instead of telling your user base to lie to us
regardless of that the board has been made aware of this on other
potential remix problems which will hopefully leave a concrete policy
which will be reflected in better guidelines unofficial remix-er should
and should not do. ( which should address matter such as these ).

JBG

[1] http://omega.dgplug.org/README.txt
[2] http://omega.dgplug.org/13/Live/kickstart/omega-13-live.ks