nss in updates-testing - more problems

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Thu Sep 16 17:16:42 UTC 2010

On 09/16/2010 12:57 PM, Michal Jaegermann wrote:

  I have sometimes to run 32 bit apps as there is as yet no 64 bit version.

  So, for me, all I need is the right suite of 32 bit runtime libs to be
available.

  What I have been doing so far is ldd'ing the apps and figuring out
what needs to be installed and doing it by hand (yum install foolib.i686)

  Over time, I imagine the need to run 32 bit apps will go away .. at
least I hope so.

  I do NOT need a full install of 32 bit stuff .. just runtime libs - no
apps, no compilers etc.

  Thanks.