[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Final Release Declared GOLD!

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Nov 4 17:53:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:37:33 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 23:17:21 -0700,
>   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:


> > Yeah, agreed. I don't think there's any especial need for the
> > go/no-go to be an entire day ahead of the release readiness
> > meeting, in all honesty - it seems to work fine simply to do it
> > earlier the same day. So do you think it'd be alright to suggest
> > that as a change for the F17 and beyond scheduling? Every time
> > we've decided the delay the go/no-go decision, that choice in
> > itself hasn't caused any problems, as far as I'm aware. It simply
> > gives us more time for validation, which is never a bad thing...
> I am concerned with the process as executed not matching the
> documentation. I'd just like to see a change codified that either
> allows moving the Go / No-Go meeting when appropriate or just
> schedule it closer to the readiness meeting.

I think moving the go/no-go meetings to thursdays and moving the
readyness meeting to friday is a fine plan. I think our mirroring is in
shape enough to where if we stage things late thursday or friday
morning we should be ok. 

If we do this, next cycle we should NOT do any 'two part' go/no-go

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/attachments/20111104/0e457385/attachment.bin 

More information about the test mailing list