boot.iso vs netinst.iso vs efiboot.img

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 00:43:12 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-26 13:05 (GMT-0700) Chris Murphy composed:

> If time is money, and the choice is a matter of cost, then DVD is expensive.

Some consider time spent managing the actual media. DVD's are easily stored
and labeled as to what they contain. USB devices in all their assorted shapes
and sizes are anything but either. I only just bought my very first 32GB
stick today ($18 Kingston @ Staples). I can count all the USB storage media I
own on my fingers, while the skin on my fingers has more space and is better
suited for labeling contents than the sticks. OTOH, my DVD collection numbers
well in excess of 3,000, all easily identified as to what they contain, and
systematically and neatly stored when not in use.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/