Self Introduction: Ricky Grassmuck

Ricky Grassmuck ricky.grassmuck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:14:43 UTC 2015

Thanks for pointing those emails out, it's exactly what i was looking for!
Those emails were getting lost in the mix so I created a bundle in gmail
just for those so I can keep up with them separately. I think I'll get that
VM deployed tonight and start going through the lists I've already received.