[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic Maintainer

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 1 12:33:32 UTC 2004

> According to this definition, I have no choice but to take the maintainership
> until I finished the translation and the QA/blame phase. After that I will
> gladly handle the maintainership to someone else and make a party to get rid
> of the ghost ;)

I agree that you should take the maintainership. Is there anyone else here
has any other openion ? If we did not hear anything else we will then
request from Sarah and/or Brend to give you maintainer privilage.

> The dist.po file is at work. I will begin committing from Saturday. (thursday
> and friday is off here).

Good news :)

> Regarding the mailing list, I am not sure whether this is related or what
> responsibilities it carries. I feel it need 24/7 work in front of a PC ;)

I do not think you need to be there 24/7 :) it is the mailing list admin
tasks, which should be not that big of deal :)

Thanks

Sherif