[Fedora-trans-de] [Fwd: Move to alternate ( was Re: Transifex has become proprietary)]

Roman Spirgi bigant at fedoraproject.org
Di Jul 15 22:02:28 UTC 2014

Was meint ihr als Mitglieder des deutschen Teams dazu?

Wenn ihr die Diskussion nicht mitbekommen haben solltet:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2014-July/thread.html

Gruss,
Roman

Von: Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org>
An: trans at lists.fedoraproject.org
Betreff: Move to alternate ( was Re: Transifex has become proprietary)
Datum: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:14:15 +1000

Hi translators and coordinators

There are positive posts around but no objection so far for the move.
There are people supporting the move to zanata but no other suitable
alternate comes up.

Can we understand that we have obtained consensus on the move to zanata
from the majority of translators?
It is time to vocalize your opinion, especially if you feel negative on
this move.

Btw, as I am supporting to the move to zanata too, I've summarized the
items raised at infrastructure at lists and trans at lists in the plan
[1]. Please keep posting.

[1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#Concerns

cheers
noriko