Translation tools for Fedora Project

Jatin Nansi jnansi at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 05:29:21 UTC 2004

Hi david,

I have some experience in translating po files to indic languages and
till recently KDE (and so Kbabel) did not support indic languages well.
I have had good experience with Poedit - which has a dependency on wxGTK
(linked to gnome 2 libs).
If you would like rpms, i can send you my builds.

Jatin

--
Jatin Nansi
Technical Consultant