Need your help for translate Fedora 13 countdown banner.

אלעד el.il at doom.co.il
Fri Apr 9 12:49:25 UTC 2010

2010/4/9 אלעד <el.il at doom.co.il>

> >From: Alexander Smirnov <inkscaper at gmail.com>
> >To: trans at lists.fedoraproject.org
> >Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:11:36 +0400
> >Subject: Need your help for translate Fedora 13 countdown banner.
> >Hi translators,
> >
> >Need your help for translate Fedora 13 countdown banner<https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/f1/Fedora13-countdown-banner-20.png>
> .
> >It's easy. Need translating simple phrases: 1 day, 2 days, ..., 35 days.
> >
> >Please feedback this message containing country code and tranlate phrase.
> >Example (English): en - 1 day, 2 days, (other variant if have) ..., 35
> days.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Alexander Smirnov / Fedora Design Team.
>
> Translations for Hebrew code he_IL (The following line should be read from
> Right to left, and it's recommended to align it to right while reading):
>
> יום, יומיים, 3 ימים, 4 ימים, 5 ימים ... 35 ימים.
>
> Please note that Hebrew text should be written (and read) from right to
> left.
>
> -elad

Sorry, there was an error with my translation. here is a better one:

יום 1 , 2 ימים, ... , 35 ימים.

the word יומיים which i used before is identical to the term i used now, but
יומיים won't look good on the banner so i changed it.
another change that is made is adding the number 1 after the word יום, it
will look much better this way.
In the case of יום 1, the word should be above the number, and not below.
(in other cases the word should be below the number).

-elad