Problems with Dutch of Security Guide

Geert Warrink geert.warrink at onsnet.nu
Mon Apr 19 14:15:14 UTC 2010

I am translating the Security Guide for Fedora 13 into Dutch.
This gives me the following problem:

On the Transifex page Security Guide >> Fedora 13 >> nl-NL
I have 100% translation

But on Transifex page Security Guide >> Fedora 13
the Dutch translation is given only 98%
Clicking on Refresh cache helps not

I also noticed that de Spanish total (2470) differs from the
Dutch total. In fact several of the multiple po files differ
between Dutch and Spanish, such as Encryption_Standards.po,
Revision_History.po and Using_PGP.po. The file PKVulnerability.po
is even not present on the Ducth page!

How can I solve this?

Kind regards,
Geert Warrink