edo edo at mozilla-hr.org
Tue Aug 3 14:07:45 UTC 2010

Hi there,
I made the account and I did some reading on the site. And I am little bit
confused as I have seen that there are Croatian translations but couldn't
find team page or something like that. So if there is a "pointer" on way to
find them (if they have some kind of a page on fedora) or way to contact
them, that would be great. So all in all I am on the level where I am trying
to reach other Croatians so we can co-ordinate the work.

Regards,
Edo

p.s. I saw that now I am on the level where I need sponsor or something like
that. I am a little bit confused with it but I guess in time I will
understand more about it :)